Monday, January 30, 2006

 

The A Team

Today I spoke to Praveen, my admissions officer, who then turned me over to Jonathan, position unknown, but I suspect he is Praveen's superior to some extent as he asked me many of the same questions Praveen had at my interview with her. Jonathan then connected me back to Praveen who then turned me over to Trang, who is my student manager. She and I talked a little about a package she was sending then I asked if she were Vietnamese, which she was, and we chatted a little about muliple cultures. Lastly, Trang turned me over to Glen, my financial officer. Glen informed me of the way we were going to attack my financial responsibilities. Without any further questions on my part, I said goodbye and came off with a better understanding of what I was getting myself into.

BTW, it's single beds, no kitchen in the dorms although I get a little refrigerator, and it seems we are very much encouraged to take all our meals at the cafeteria.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?